SYRIAN ARAB ARMY’S LIGHTNING ADVANCE IN EAST ALEPPO EXPOSES BIGGEST MSM PROPAGANDA CAMPAIGN EVER

Originally posted on Friends of Syria:
by Jonathan Azaziah Something miraculous is happening in eastern Aleppo. The Syrian Arab Army and its allies have already liberated more than 60% of the area and are moving–incredibly fast, to be clear–towards taking the remaining 40% before year’s end. They’ve already regained numerous ultra-strategic districts, namely Sakhour, Hanano…

There’s more to Turkey’s failed coup than meets the eye

Originally posted on In These New Times:
M.K.Bhadrakumar Indian Punchline 18th July, 2016 Russian President Vladimir Putin did on Sunday what no major western leader from the NATO member countries cared to do when he telephoned his Turkish counterpart Recep Erdogan to convey his sympathy, goodwill and best wishes for the latter’s success in restoring…